Challenge Yourself and Give It A Tri!
Get out and be active in stunning Kingscliff. This distance is a great starting place for those new to triathlon!
Designed for older kids and new triathletes, anyone over 13 years old is welcome to participate. The focus is all about having fun, getting active and feeling a great sense of accomplishment at the end.
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2017.
All participants must have either a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In My Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Kingscliff community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!